ENERGY POLL TOPICS
The poll provides the following insights into public perspectives:
* An “Energy Index” that reflects how energy affects consumers’ lives and the nation’s future “beginning with the second survey”.
* Distilled from opinions on current and future energy prices and how they affect the economy and individuals, this index number will be tracked over time.
* Satisfaction with various groups’ handling of energy issues, including government, business, energy industry, academics, and non-governmental organizations and interest groups.
* Tracking of knowledge and interest in energy, attitudes toward possible energy trade-offs, energy’s future, cultural influences on energy use, information sources and voting behavior.
* Opinions on a current energy issues.
© 2017 The University of Texas at Austin